Our modern amphibious vessel is equipped with:
- A watertight closed-deck hull, designed to prevent sinking.
- Quick-release safety windows; keeping passengers dry in the case of rain, a USCG approved design allows velcro windows to be easily pushed away, providing immediate exit routes for all passengers.
- USCG-approved life preservers exceeding the maximum possible number of passengers and crew members onboard.
- Water-detection bilge alarm and multiple bilge pumps that would automatically empty the hull of any water.
- USCG and DOT approved and inspected fire detection and suppression systems.